Mix inks to match PMS Numbers with FREE Pantone matching software
Supported by our Uras’ Colour Matcher ink mixing software to match any Pantone PMS number. The software shows you the recipe of pigments and bases you will need to match your choice of Pantone colour. Every colour you can imagine, available in minutes.
N.B. Pantone colours may require a base white print underneath to achieve maximum vibrancy.
Some advice on using crosslinkers and regulators for water-based inks
We have a range of products that work with our water-based bases, the following are suitable for use with the S Series of bases:
· Add 1-3% PTF Thickener to get the viscosity and consistency you want for your process, if you want to use a brush with stencils.
· If you are using emulsion and have developed your screen, you can add up to 5% D-40 retarder which will help prevent drying in the screen during production or downtime.
· Add 1%-3% FFB57 Crosslinker to aid curing. This product improves dry/wet rubbing and wash fastness.
· Add 0.5% -3% A25 Fixator to achieve air-curing simply by hanging the fabric or garment up for 24 hours. NOTE: Make sure you only add A25 Fixator to the exact amount you need for the day, the ink will no longer be usable in 24 hours.
· All textile inks achieve optimum results if heat cured, although drying with a heat press, dry iron on the reverse of the fabric or by using a hair dryer will achieve good results for small volume or home production.