- Easy to cure on press.
- Used to improve elasticity in plastisol inks.
- Use as a base or mix up to 20% with PF Colour plastisol pigment inks.
- Improves colour reproduction and elasticity of print.
- PF Base improves elasticity and soft touching effect on prints.
- Additives to use with this product:· Add 1%-3% PF Thinner to get the viscosity and consistency you want for your process.· All textile inks achieve optimum results when heat cured.
- Use 30%.
- Stir product well before use, do not use additives that are not advised.
- After printing, clean screens with synthetic thinner or plastisol screen opener.
- 43T-120T mesh (110-305 inch).
- 60˚ – 80˚ Shore Hardness, V type blade.
- Cure at 160°C / 320°F for 1.5 minutes.
- Phthalate Free but does not conform to ecological standards because it contains PVC.